I finally got to see where Daddy works at NC State. His office is awesome and there is RED everywhere.
This one's for you Matty Wolf!!
I wasn't even nervous around this guy...kind of reminded me of Riley...with slightly larger teeth. I miss her and can't wait for her to come to North Carolina.
We went on a picnic on Saturday to Bond Park. There is a beautiful lake and lots of walking trails.
I was fascinated by the grass and liked to pull it up with my chubby fingers. I don't know why they didn't let me eat it!
I am one loved little boy!
What a ferocious looking wolf, Nicholas! You don't seem to mind one bit. Guess you know that us Wolves are pretty nice. We get a "big, bad" wrap every once in awhile, but glad to see you've got a soft spot for us. Love to see pictures of all your sweet smiles!
ReplyDelete