Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppy Easter

 My mom and Gamma took me to my first easter egg hunt at Bond Park last Sunday.  Daddy would have loved to come but he was hard at work recruiting in Dallas, Texas.  Mom insisted on dressing me in this beautiful outfit Nana and Papa Tom bought for me!  I really loved my bunny basket...how do you get the eggs in here??

All the kids were jealous that I got to go out into the field before the easter bunny gave the countdown...Gamma assured them I would not take any eggs!




We got to go see my Uncle Jeff coach the varsity girls team at Cary Academy.  I had a blast playing with my cousins and enjoying the warm weather!


 Matthew really likes sharing his toys with me.


Since Daddy's games are right around my bedtime, I haven't been able to go to one yet.  But I still like to show my Wolfpack pride!



Mom walked out for one minute and came back to this! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment