Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Swings

I had a great time playing with my new buddy Cameron.  His mom Julie went to Xavier with my mom!  Small world!  He is already crawling and pulling to stand so he can teach me some new tricks.  Every time I'm next to somebody my size I like to put my arm on their back or hold their hand to provide a little comfort. :)


Hey buddy get back here!!


Cameron was really nice and shared all his toys with me.  Of course, I loved the fake food!


We took a walk down to the park and I got to go on my first swinging adventure!




I did a great job keeping my balance.


Boy was I tired and hot by the end!  I took a great nap that afternoon...mom loved it!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!! Nicholas, you're getting SO big!! I'm so glad to be able to keep up with what's going on and how you're doing. I am eager to see you and your parents in a few weeks! Much love and kisses
    ~Auntie Steffal

    ReplyDelete