
Thanks to encouragement from mommy's best friend, Sara, we have started a blog! I'm so glad mom is letting me write this blog. It's a great way to express my thoughts and feelings when I just can't communicate them in words quite yet. Well, as many of you know, we have a big move coming up. Daddy got an awesome job as assistant coach of men's soccer at NC State. He is working with the previous head coach at Butler, Kelly Findley. We decided it would be a great opportunity for our family. Plus, it works out pretty well for me since I get to see my cousins Kate and Matthew all the time now. We are so proud of Daddy! Mommy is sad to leave her friends and family in Indy, but we are so excited about this new adventure. We decided to rent a nice apartment in Cary until we find just the perfect place. Daddy wants a big backyard so we can play soccer together. Gamma and Grandpa already bought a place in Cary. I guess they just can't stand to be away from me for too long. It's a townhome in a beautiful neighborhood and it's right next to a lake. I can't wait to go for long walks around the lake with Gamma. Did I mention Nana and Papa Tom will also live just about 30 minutes from us?? I can't wait to swim in their pool. Nana really spoils me when I'm around and she can't get enough of me naked. Boy do I love being naked...I think I really shined in my latest 6-month photo shoot. I've included a few photos. But I digress. Well, I should get to bed since it's pretty late. I'll be sure to post soon to tell you all about our move and show you pics of our new place.



We're so happy you started a blog, Nicholas! This will be a great way for your family and friends to read about all your adventures in North Carolina! It was wonderful to spend some time with you, your mom, and your gamma today. We love you!
ReplyDeleteDear Nicholas,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you are writing this blog... when you are a big boy you can read it yourself and remember what it was like when you moved from Indy to North Carolina! Just like the Runaway Bunny... no matter where you go Grandpa and I will find you, and kiss you and love you to pieces!
Gamma
I am going to enjoy following your travels!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move!!! We will miss you!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you made it to NC. Enjoy all the new & fun things to explore!
ReplyDelete