Well we have now been officially living in Cary, North Carolina for 2 weeks! So far it's been great...I mean who can complain about sunny skies and 70-80 degree weather (well most days)! Mom and Dad took me on my first jog...I really enjoyed myself. Sometimes they would stop to rest but I just told them to keep on moving! A special shout-out to my Aunt Maria and Uncle Jeff for giving us this stroller!
I'm getting really good at sitting and playing without help...but sometimes when mom walks away I like to surprise her and magically transition to my tummy.
We went to visit Daddy for the first time at work and decided it would be fun to go to lunch on campus! We went to a really cool restaurant in an old bar and had a delicious lunch. I even got to sit in a high chair for awhile. Dad was also very excited about how inexpensive the price for lunch was! :)
After lunch Daddy wanted to bring me back to his office so I could meet his friends. (Mom was even going to try to sneak a picture of me on the stuffed wolf for my buddy Matty :) ).Unfortunately, we discovered we had parked in a lot without a special pass and our car had been towed! Gotta love college campuses! Mom and Dad were able to laugh about our "expensive lunch" that night. Hopefully I'll get to go see where Dad works soon.
Then Gamma came to visit and boy were we busy! I had to help pick out carpet, tile, wood floors, granite countertops, new light fixtures, and paint. It was fun but exhausting! Dad would have been proud...we went to his favorite store!
Gamma was also a big help and got us all settled into our new place! Are we cute or what??
We went for a great walk around Gamma's new lake and ate at a yummy Mexican cafe. Well, I had delicious bananas.
The flowers are popping up like crazy here! Mom loves tulips and had no idea there were "tulip trees"!
Ok I gotta go watch some college basketball now! Sad that Xavier lost but rooting for Butler!
Nicholas, you look so big sitting up tall in the high chair. Love seeing pictures of you!
ReplyDeleteNick, I'm gonna teach you to crawl in late April so warm up those triceps and quads. And I expect some shout-outs in upcoming posts. Smell you later!
ReplyDelete