Then I got to see mommy's best friend Sara and her little guy Matty. So, maybe I was a little hungry...but his hand looked like a giant pacifier. Mom thinks it's so amazing that she and Sara have two boys that are so close together in age. I sure hope they come see us this summer...and maybe Matty and me can play together on the beach!
Gamma, mommy, and I went for some nice walks since the weather was just getting warmer. Gamma sure is proud when she pushes me down the street in her "pambulator". I must say it's pretty comfy in there, especially with that pillow to lay on. And mom sure does love hats on me.
I told mommy and daddy that I would just drive to North Carolina, but they thought it would be easier if we flew on a plane.
I thought I would get ready for all the sunshine and try on my new shades. Mom can't believe I actually left them on, but I know when I look good.
I was a big helper on moving day. I bounced in my jumperoo and helped direct the moving guys. When daddy claps, I can't help but bounce faster and higher! Can you believe they even fit our car inside the big truck?
We had to take 2 plane rides to get to Raleigh. Boy was I exhausted. Mom says I did a great job on the plane (I mean I only had one blow-out...those airplane changing tables are pretty small!). So far Cary is really beautiful, although we definitely miss Indy! We've been pretty busy since we got here. I got to go to my cousin Matthew's first birthday party today! I couldn't stop giggling when the kids hit the pinata. Then we went for our first family run in the afternoon since it was 76 degrees outside. I'll be sure to post more pictures soon. Mom is still trying to hunt down her camera. Gamma is coming to visit on Wednesday... I can't wait to hug her. It will be so fun seeing her new townhouse!
This is Nicholas, signing off for tonight. Stay tuned!




Matthew can't wait to visit you this summer in NC, Nicholas!
ReplyDelete