My mom and I went to Indy at the end of March...I was so excited to meet my Great Grandma Lemons for the first time and see my Uncle Kevin again after a whole year! My mom arrived just in time to hear my Grandpa give a wonderful "last lecture" about everything important he has learned throughout his life and career.
My mom loves bringing me back to this wonderful house filled with so many memories!
Chilling with Uncle Kenny
We had to check out the Mr. Potato Head exhibit at the Children's Museum!
I just love rocking chairs!
A Lemon Squeeze
Then we went to the Indy Zoo and met up with one of mommy's best friends Kristen...along with Jack and Anna Rose!
Waiting patiently for the train...
It was a really hot day...had to check out the elephants before we left!
And the feeling was mutual...
What a cute pair!
One night I even gave her FIVE kisses before bed :)
Gaga really spoiled me...mickey mouse pancakes yummy!
A little swinging at Eagle Creek Park...
And our last stop was seeing my twin Matthew Wolf...
Always important to practice sharing...
Bon voyage...I travel so much better with my own seat and a little Mouse! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment