Every July there is a week known as Birthdaypalooza to celebrate Uncle Jeff and Aunt Gina. This was our first year participating and it did not disappoint!
This family loves pinatas! Note Aunt Gina's special purse...it was filled with all of her loves: bandaids, hand lotion, some bling (rings), stain removers, and chocolate!
We had lots of cake that week...Uncle Jeff had a special tiramasu cake and of course Aunt G's signature ice cream cake from Goodberry's. Yum!
I have the world's best doodle...she doesn't mind me climbing all over her, pulling her hair (although I'm getting better at patting), or grabbing her collar. We love you Riley!
I am a very smart boy and quickly figured out my video monitor was attached to my crib...mom and dad found it quite humorous to wake up to my face looking at them.
Stay tuned for pictures from my FIRST birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment